Wednesday, May 24, 2017

passion project. wk.2

This was the phase when I searched for website and videos. I found some really good videos helping me chose which tips I want for my website. I also looked at the proper form for running so then I can tell people how to run the right way. I think I didn't do too bad during this time period and got a lot of work done. I worked on my poster and website a lot so I am trying to make my website look better and my poster more colorful. 



 I researched mostly how to run better not how to make websites and posters. I feel I was better at the internet and not as good at explaining the way to run so I researched that more. My next steps are to finish my website and to collect and watch videos and information. Also, to make my poster very colorful and eye-popping so you can read and get inspiration.        

No comments:

Post a Comment